WE ARE HIGHLY EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALS READY TO HELP WITH YOUR LEGAL MATTERS.
Relationship Breakdown? - De facto or Marital
- A relationship breakdown can be an emotional and costly time in your life. Generally speaking, a marriage relationship ends with separation and then divorce. Separation has no formal process until it leads to divorce, which involves the Family Court or Federal Magistrates Court.Whether your marriage or de facto relationship breaks down, you will need legal advice. Our family lawyer will:
- Explain the steps undertaken to reach a divorce settlement;
- Clarify your rights and obligations under any financial agreements;
- Explain your property and child custody rights; and
- Help negotiate and represent you in court should a dispute arise.
- Is Divorce the only answer?
- If counselling doesn’t work, how do I get a divorce?
- We can’t afford to have two homes
- Do I need a lawyer to obtain a Divorce?
- Who will the children live with? How are parental responsibilities shared?
- Do I have to pay child support for my children or maintenance for my spouse?
- How will our property be divided?
- Financial agreements
- How Bell Lawyers can help you?