WE ARE HIGHLY EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALS READY TO HELP WITH YOUR LEGAL MATTERS.
Division of property and property settlements
If you are thinking of separation or divorce, you may be entitled to a portion of the assets of the marriage. These assets may include property, shares, financial resources and even superannuation contributions.
Before beginning to negotiate the division of property with your partner, seek the advice of our family law specialist. At Bells Lawyers, we will be able to:
- Advise on the “pool of assets” to which you and your partner have accumulated in the marriage, including any financial and non-financial contributions;
- Assess the likely distibution of assets to you and your partner;
- Secure the best outcome for you in the negotiation process;
- Provide advice on any spousal maintenance issues; and
- Administer the legal transfer of your assets, including superannuation.