WE ARE HIGHLY EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALS READY TO HELP WITH YOUR LEGAL MATTERS.
Arrest & Police Interviews
Arrest and police interviews:
“You are under arrest” – these words invariably raise a number of questions. The most pressing question when you are placed under arrest is “what are my rights?” The most important right you have is the right to have a lawyer present throughout any dealings with Police especially when you are arrested. A criminal specialist will assist you by providing advice such as:
- Explain the nature of the crime and your rights and obligations.
- Represent you from the onset of arrest through to trial.
- Explain the court procedures and provide bail advice.
- Ensure your rights are protected at all times.
- Protect you from any intimidation during an interview with police.
- Explain your rights whilst in custody.