Logo 2X

02 4734 9333
Level 1, 9 Tindale Street Penrith NSW 2750


If you are buying or selling a house, unit or land, you will need conveyancing carried out. Conveyancing generally means the work involved in the legal transfer of property from one party to another.

Conveyancing is quite technical and involves certain legal steps, so legal advice is essential. Don't risk doing your own conveyancing. If something goes wrong, you may be legally and financially liable for any potential disputes.


Read More:-

Property Law FAQ's

Property Law Articles / Newsletters